'Official' Necromunda 27th September

Forum rules
Be excellent to each other
Latedave
Ancient Muppet

'Official' Necromunda 27th September

Post by Latedave » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:21 am

Flight Captain Perulois flew steadily over hive territory, the four guardsmen overseeing the freighters cargo asleep in the jump seats. The battered engines spluttered as they sucked in toxic fumes rising from the chem pits below. He was just contemplating getting switching to autopilot and getting some well earned shut eye when a corsucrating beam shot out from the darkness below and slammed into the rear cargo bay. Metal sizzled and spat with volatile malice as the freighter stalled, the cargo door peeled off and crates span through into the murky air, autogun shots rattled off the armoured plates underside. Desperately he kicked out the anti stall devices and the terrified guardsman clung to their seats as the freighter slipped sideways and finally recovered, lurching back up beyond range. Grimly he looked behind him, fully two thirds of the crates had gone, there'd be hell to pay with the Inquisition for this he thought with a sigh.

I'm in Croatia for the first week of October so I thought I'd bring the next campaign game forward a bit. As you can guess, it'll be the chance for everyone to earn some lovely lovely loot. A mixture of credits and gun crates have fallen from a freighter, attacked by parties unknown.

Matchups will follow but rules are simple.

Each team has D3+4 Loot counters to recover. Players roll off, you can either choose to deploy first (either up to 6" as normal) or place the first loot counter. Counters must be placed within 12" of the centre of the board and cannot be placed within 6" of each other.

Each ganger can pick up one crate and move normally, a ganger can have two crates but moves at half speed and with -1 to BS and WS. Any ganger or hiring alive with crates at the end of the game who does not suffer a serious injury or go out of action is assumed to have recovered them.

A ganger going man down is assumed to hold onto the crate until put out of action, if you take him out in hand to hand combat you automatically get his crate (the ganger knows if he wants some decent medical care from the boss he'd better hold onto it if he knows whats good for him, if its the Leader then he needs to show some inspiration hence why they need to go out of action to lose it!)

At the end of the game players with loot counters will roll on the random chart (I'll probably create a custom one). However, any weapons you recieve are considered brand new and shiny and can be sold at full value for THAT game only (for rare items roll their random value as normal). Afterwards the boys get their sweaty mitts on it and it reverts to normal rules. Credits are self explanatory. However, these values DO count towards your gangs income so make sure you take this into account when determining your overall credits.

If everyone could indicate if their available to play I'll try and match up gangs against others with a suitable level so its a fair playing field.

Comments, suggestions welcome.

chaosworshipper
Grownup Muppet

Re: 'Official' Necromunda 27th September

Post by chaosworshipper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 am

Sounds like fun!
Servants of the Imperium, a Warhammer 40,000 webcomic

Chilledenuff

Post by Chilledenuff » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 am

Can't see a reason for my gang not to turn up
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

Dave R
Ancient Muppet

Post by Dave R » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 pm

I'll be there and had already agreed to play Paul so we will play this scenario instead. Sounds fun.

porrter
Cinderella

Post by porrter » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm in :D
P.S dont eat the yellow snow

Quelf
Teen Muppet

Post by Quelf » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Sounds good to me. I'm in

Latedave
Ancient Muppet

Post by Latedave » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 am

Cool, starting to look pretty sorted!

Rab
Ancient Muppet

FREE BEER!

Post by Rab » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 pm

in the Warbands campaign we will be providing FREE BEER!

The General
Grownup Muppet

Post by The General » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Vot is dis voorbanz fing off vich yu speek??

Ze Van Saar haff no interest in such primitiff gamez....

Come over to ze technologica - zat ist much mor fun, ja?

"And yes, count me in for the OFFICIAL Necromunda round on the 29th"

Fergus

Spurious
Ancient Muppet

Post by Spurious » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

Sounds like fun, am also available for err... attempting to acquire goods that entirely innocently and legally fell off the back of a space-lorry. Yes.

Return to “Necromunda campaign”