Choice of Gang

Forum rules
Be excellent to each other
RedHerring
Grownup Muppet

Re: Choice of Gang

Post by RedHerring » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

Golath's have been shipped this morning. I had to go free delivery as the quicker option was a tenner!

Hopefully they will arrive by Tuesday, fingers crossed...
The Muppet that never wins...

Latedave
Ancient Muppet

Post by Latedave » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 am

IG penal legion types would also be pretty good for them. If Porrters playing you might be able to ask nicely and borrow some suitable IG. Sorry mate, have no idea what I did with all the Orlock ganger arms, properly odd!

Invited you into the campaign

fynn
Ancient Muppet

Post by fynn » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 am

got my gang name, there called:
Order of the holy flame

the gangs still a work in progress at the mo, i just hope i havent cocked up on it.........lol.
weapon of choice for the gang is the holy boomstick. Still trying t decide if i should add a couple of close combat novices or a couple of zealots for CC work

The General
Grownup Muppet

Post by The General » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Folks

Is there still time to join in?

And can I be enforcers????

regards

Fergus

porrter
Cinderella

Post by porrter » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 pm

i'v found a lod of plastic goliath and orlok models if someone wants them
P.S dont eat the yellow snow

Dave R
Ancient Muppet

Post by Dave R » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 pm

porrter wrote:i'v found a lod of plastic goliath and orlok models if someone wants them

I'll be needing some proxies for a while if you don't mind me using them.

infernal caretaker
Other Muppet

Post by infernal caretaker » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

@Fergus

I haven't been able to find any rules for the Enforcers under the old 1st edition rules of Necromunda, all the ones on the website seem to be for the 'new' rules...

However, should you be able to find some rules, i'm sure no-one will mind you using them!
~Deus Ex Machina~
~For Ferrus Mannus, and the Omnissiah!~
Rule #14:
~Thou Shalt Not Install A Fridge In Thy Rhino To 'Cool Down' Thy Plasma Guns...~

Tesla Kiwi
Grownup Muppet

Post by Tesla Kiwi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 pm

um yakromunda will let you make an enforcers gang, even when you set the rule edition to first edition.,
so does that mean that somewhere there must be rules for them?

worst case scenario he plays them as van saar :3
Kill the alien before it can speak its lies!!!

fynn
Ancient Muppet

Post by fynn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

@dave, looking at the rules for enforcers, is there anything in the rule set that will not work with 1st ed munda? or do they appear backwards compatable?
If they are backwards compatable to 1st ed, then i will switch to my first choice of gang as enforcers (besides, the models i have are easier to work out kit wise....lol)

The General
Grownup Muppet

Post by The General » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: Enforcers:

Since their rules for territories seem to operate outside the "normal" (ha!) ruleset anyway, they use the same experience tree and field a 5 man gang against all gangs of less than 2000 gang rating points (where you get to deploy hte whole crew of 10 men and a dog... OK cyber mastiff) they seem to fit in.

I can't find any area where they can't operate inside the 1st ed rules and Yakromunda allows their inclusion the only reason I can see for them not being played is the GM says "NAY"... and as noted above I'll be happy enough to play my enforcers as arbitrator-wannabe Van Saars if Late Dave (blessed be his name - must be worth a few extra creds, right????) wants it that way!!

ttfn

Fergus "Does a suppression shield really give an enforcer a 2+ save (4+ carapace + 2 up shield bonus on front arc)???"muppid.......

Return to “Necromunda campaign”