FedSec

Want to see you show climb the ratings ladder and your cast gain A-List status? Produce a smash hit series with the new 7tv campaign!
Forum rules
Be excellent to each other
User avatar
poi
Chief Muppet
Posts: 2412
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Stoke Barehills
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby poi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Indeed, but getting it to 1+ allows better chances for difficult shots.
Poi

Chilledenuff
Avatar of the vengeful Dice God
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am
Location: Planet Les
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby Chilledenuff » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

page 57 improved attacks states 1+ is the best it can be, so long as the archetype doesn't state it cant be 1+ then it is fine
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

User avatar
poi
Chief Muppet
Posts: 2412
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Stoke Barehills
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby poi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Cool. I can't do it for Travis as Evil Mastermind has a 3+ limit, but Servalan could become a dead shot with her pistol.
Poi

Chilledenuff
Avatar of the vengeful Dice God
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am
Location: Planet Les
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby Chilledenuff » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Graeme has ruled on your cheese tactic......

Graeme's ruling: "The capturing player does not gain the +2 VP from Danger Magnet but instead loses –1 VP from I Will Return! It's a dirty trick but the model has just given up their 'free' special effect slot from taking a Disadvantage to get it."
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

Chilledenuff
Avatar of the vengeful Dice God
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am
Location: Planet Les
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby Chilledenuff » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Also can Servalan increase her High Calibre pistol at all? She can improve Basic or Advanced attacks. High Calibre Pistol is a Military attack?
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

User avatar
poi
Chief Muppet
Posts: 2412
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Stoke Barehills
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby poi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Chilledenuff wrote:Graeme has ruled on your cheese tactic......

Graeme's ruling: "The capturing player does not gain the +2 VP from Danger Magnet but instead loses –1 VP from I Will Return! It's a dirty trick but the model has just given up their 'free' special effect slot from taking a Disadvantage to get it."


Not using danger Magnet. It's Most Wanted, but I suppose the principle applies.
Poi

User avatar
poi
Chief Muppet
Posts: 2412
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Stoke Barehills
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby poi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Chilledenuff wrote:Also can Servalan increase her High Calibre pistol at all? She can improve Basic or Advanced attacks. High Calibre Pistol is a Military attack?


Can she improve her basic attack and then swap it for High Calibre Pistol?
Poi

Chilledenuff
Avatar of the vengeful Dice God
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am
Location: Planet Les
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby Chilledenuff » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

poi wrote:
Chilledenuff wrote:Graeme has ruled on your cheese tactic......

Graeme's ruling: "The capturing player does not gain the +2 VP from Danger Magnet but instead loses –1 VP from I Will Return! It's a dirty trick but the model has just given up their 'free' special effect slot from taking a Disadvantage to get it."


Not using danger Magnet. It's Most Wanted, but I suppose the principle applies.



Same principle so thats the way I would do it. If shes captured at the end then yeah, -1vp to your opponent, however you would still be captured so no bonus vp for being active (as you'd be under a status effect)

poi wrote:
Chilledenuff wrote:Also can Servalan increase her High Calibre pistol at all? She can improve Basic or Advanced attacks. High Calibre Pistol is a Military attack?


Can she improve her basic attack and then swap it for High Calibre Pistol?


dunno.. its an odd one. I'll muse....
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

User avatar
poi
Chief Muppet
Posts: 2412
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Stoke Barehills
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby poi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Then get off Failbook and get musing :)
Poi

Chilledenuff
Avatar of the vengeful Dice God
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am
Location: Planet Les
Contact:

Re: FedSec

Postby Chilledenuff » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm

i was on facebook reading Carl's list. It's not just about you, you know!
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls


Return to “7TV Summer 2013 season”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest