You want mine
I want yours
Forum rules
Be excellent to each other.
Tranquil_Rage
Grownup Muppet

Necrons, Chaos SM, Dark Angels, High Elves

Post by Tranquil_Rage » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:16 pm

I have to clear some space on my hobby table so the following needs to go!

I have an unbuilt Necron Megaforce (the giant one released Christmas 2012). Well I say unbuilt, 4 necron warriors have been assembled but not painted/undercoated. It contains 1 x Necron Catacomb Command Barge, 24 x Necron Warriors, 5 x Necron Immortals, 1 x Necron Doomsday Ark, 1 x Necron Triarch Stalker, 6 x Necron Tomb Blades, 1 x Necron Canoptek Spyder, 6 x Necron Scarab Swarms. Bought separately at the largest discount I can find online (30%) they would cost over £150, I'm willing to let it go for £100.

I also have the chaos space marine and dark angels models from the dark vengeance box set and the High Elves from the IoB box set, any offers considered for these guys. More than willing to split if you only want some of the them.

Matt
Teen Muppet

Re: Necrons, Chaos SM, Dark Angels, High Elves

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello,

I would be interested in some of the High Elf stuff please. My youngest erally likes to the look of them and it would be great to pick up some cheap for him to paint.

Matt

Tranquil_Rage
Grownup Muppet

Post by Tranquil_Rage » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Sure no problem, they appear to be going for ~£25 on ebay for the lot so how does £20 sound? That gets you the Griffon, the mage, 10 seaguard, 10 sword masters and 5 reavers. All of them are assembled but unpainted.

Tranquil_Rage
Grownup Muppet

Post by Tranquil_Rage » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 am

Necron's are now on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181459330995

Return to “Trades”